Saturday, November 3, 2012

Okay , so yesterday I received an offer of $100 for my educational performance ! I really shouldn't be surprised , because this happens a lot . I charge $1800 plus travel and one nights lodging . So you can see where I'm coming from on the INSULT scale ! I know the economy is bad , but I haven't changed my fee in over 10 yrs. I also know that MEN doing the same work that I do have no trouble getting the fee they ask for . Their fee's can range from $2500 to $5000 . Some even make more . It's the in thing today to have MEN educate on violence against WOMYN . It doesn't upset the MALE students as much as a WOMYN like me does . POOR BOYS . We MUST not upset them . I on the other hand think we need to make them RESPONSIBLE for the ABUSE and RAPE that their MALE colleagues continue to do ! Some people think I do this work as a HOBBY , or JUST TO PASS THE TIME ! Please , I tell them , this is how I make MY LIVING . They are always surprised when I say that . So , AGAINST ALL( and I mean ALL ) odds I will continue MY LIFE'S WORK until the day that I DIE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment